Last Thursday night, Victoria’s most esteemed hotels and venues gathered to celebrate the 2017 edition of the Tourism Accommodation Australia (Victoria) Accommodation Awards for Excellence. And there’s a wonderful (and completely unsurprising) amount of Venuemob venue partners in the winners list!
It was a glitzy affair, held in the glamorous Savoy Ballroom of the Grand Hyatt Melbourne. More than 500 tourism and hospitality representatives from some of the state’s best venues and hotels gathered to watch the awards.
The TAA Victoria awards featured over 20 categories, ranging from Hotel Bar of the Year, to Outstanding Community Service Achievement.
Congratulations to the following Venuemob partners for picking up a gong on the night!
- Deluxe Accommodation Hotel of the Year – QT Melbourne
- Superior Accommodation Hotel of the Year – Amora Hotel Riverwalk, Melbourne and The Blackman, Melbourne, Art Series Hotel Group
- Mid-Range Accommodation Hotel of the Year – Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens
- Apartment Accommodation of the Year – Citadines on Bourke Melbourne
- Boutique Style Accommodation of the Year– Lyall Hotel & Spa, South Yarra
- Resort Style Accommodation of the Year– Balgownie Estate Vineyard Retreat and Spa, Yarra Glen
- Deluxe Restaurant of the Year – Sofitel Melbourne on Collins – No 35
- Hotel Restaurant of the Year- Amora Hotel Riverwalk, Melbourne – Fresco Restaurant
- Hotel Bar of the Year– InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto – Market Lane Bar
- Hotel Club Lounge of the Year– Park Hyatt Melbourne
- Best Environmental and Energy Efficiency Practice – Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne
- Best Marketed Accommodation Provider – Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- Excellence in Innovation– Grand Hyatt Melbourne
- Outstanding Achievement in Training – Crown Melbourne
- Outstanding Community Service Achievement – Atura Dandenong
Congratulations to all the winners of TAA Awards for Excellence in Victoria 2017!